The Executive Director of the Historic Downtown Prosser Association will be responsible for leading the 30+ volunteers in the downtown revitalization effort. The HDPA is comprised of four established core committees: Promotion, Economic Restructuring, Design, and Organization. The Promotion Committee focuses on promoting the downtown core through special events such as the Scarecrow Contest, Street Dance, and Summer Movies in the Park. The Economic Restructuring Committee focuses on understanding the business climate of the downtown and aiding business and property owners accordingly. The Design Committee focuses on beautifying the downtown through new streetscape and landscaping along with clean-up awareness. The Organization Committee aides the Board of Directors through coordinating membership, fundraisers, and communication. The HDPA is a Nationally Certified Main Street Community and a top-tier program in Washington’s Main Street Network. The Executive Director will also oversee the planning and implementation of the annual Bachelor Auction fundraiser event, which was awarded a state Excellence on Main Award in May of 2012.
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of the four core committees.
- Conduct public relations and communications for the program.
- Conduct all administrative duties of the association.
- Background in Marketing and/or Public Relations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel at least 4 times per year.
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter through e-mail or mail. Please include at least 3 professional references.
1230 Bennett Ave