Historic Philadelphia, Inc. is dedicated to making our nation’s history relevant and real through interpretation, interaction, and education, strengthening Greater Philadelphia’s role as a destination to experience Philadelphia’s history. Historic Philadelphia Inc. maintains the Betsy Ross House, Franklin Square, Lights of Liberty and Once Upon A Nation.
The Historic Philadelphia Center is the headquarters for all of Historic Philadelphia, Inc.’s programs. The Center serves as the departure point for Once Upon A Nation tours, provides guest services such as restrooms, and offers expanded retail experience. The Center houses Liberty 360, a new show that immerses Guests in the symbols of freedom using 360-degree, 3-D technology.
Historic Philadelphia Center Supervisors lead all team members by example, ensuring the highest level of safety, service, cleanliness, and image.
- Give extraordinary Guest service to everyone visiting the Historic Philadelphia Center
- Oversee operations of the Center and show operations of Liberty 360
- Maintain a positive image of Historic Philadelphia by keeping the Center neat, clean, and orderly, and by enforcing the dress code.
- Perform daily audits and complete nightly reports with the utmost accuracy
- Schedule, train, oversee and motivate team members
- Assign special job tasks and be proactive during slow business periods
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to have continuous activity throughout the assigned shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to organize and maintain records
- Cash handling experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work with chemicals in a safe manner using personal protection equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain a professional relationship with team members, co-workers, and superiors
- Ability to work as early as 8:30am and as late as 11pm.
Salary or Pay Rate
$13.00 per hour
How To Apply
Open availability through Labor Day. If you are interested in this position with Historic Philadelphia, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information: http://www.philaculture.org/jobbank/15639/historic-philadelphia-center-supervisor.
Historic Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free work environment
Education Level: High School/ Some College preferred
Posted: 07/06/2012 Expires: 08/05/2012