On May 23, 2012, citizens from across the country will gather in Indianapolis for a 4-day annual conference to discuss how we can enhance the quality of life in our neighborhoods at the 37th annual Neighborhoods, USA (NUSA) conference. It is an opportunity for Indianapolis neighborhoods to share their successes of neighborhood revitalization, and give the estimated 800–1,000 conference attendees tours of Indianapolis neighborhoods.
Neighborhoods, USA is a national non-profit organization committed to building and strengthening neighborhood organizations. Created in 1975 to share information and experiences toward building stronger communities, NUSA continues to encourage networking and information sharing to facilitate the development of partnerships between neighborhood organizations, government and the private sector.
May 23-26, 2012
Registration has been set at $200 per person and will open in early February. Hotel reservations for NUSA attendees will open when registration begins, but to start planning there are four hotels with the price points of: $129, $105, and $95 per room night. Register online!
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday night
- Opening Breakfast on Thursday morning
- Thursday Workshops
- Thursday evening Neighborhood Pride Tours that includes dinner
- Awards Breakfast on Friday morning
- Friday Workshops
- Awards Luncheon on Friday
- Awards Breakfast on Saturday
- Your annual NUSA membership dues (included in registration fee)
- Ability to vote for NUSA Board of Directors
- Attendance at the annual NUSA general membership meeting on Saturday
You can download the entire 2012 NUSA Conference Registration Booklet at 2012_NUSA_Conference_Registration_Booklet.pdf or you can click on the links below which will provide you with topic specific information: