Stevens Historical Research Associates is looking for a dynamic and motivated part-time Project Manager in its growing Boise, Idaho office. SHRA is a boutique research firm that offers flexibility, growth and a fun work environment. The Project Manager will serve as the interface between the president of the firm and the research team, and will plan projects, keep them on schedule and on budget, and potentially serve as the point of contact for some clients.
The job itself will include:
- proposal writing;
- managing a project research team;
- creating and implementing a project plan, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines;
- reporting monthly (or as agreed) to client and weekly to president;
- managing travel schedules and making travel arrangements for your team;
- potential for client-facing interaction.
This job requires the following skills:
- project management, including staffing plans, fieldwork with travel, research, and report writing and review;
- proven ability to supervise, direct, and instruct personnel;
- excellent organization;
- ability to multi-task;
- high level of comfort with technology;
- excellent written and oral communications skills, including a strong command of the English written language;
- a sense of adventure and discovery;
- an analytical mind;
- a love of history.
The job requires the following experience:
- 5+ years experience project management, including budgeting and planning;
- 2-3 years proposal writing; Ability to work independently as well as on a team;
- Interest in history and/or environmental issues;
- M.A. in history strongly preferred.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This person will report to the president/principal of the firm. SHRA does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.