Promote preservation projects, specifically structural repairs to historic properties, completed by Falcone Crawl Space in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. 10-15 hours per week
- Submit projects, including our Hester Store rehabilitation, to preservation blogs, local newspapers, etc. Will be guided by co-owner with 14 years of marketing and public relations experience.
- Assist with promoting and coordinating community events at our Greenville, South Carolina area office, an 1800′s-built general store which is currently being rehabilitated by Falcone Crawl Space.
- Assist filmmakers with scheduling interviews for documentary about the Hester Store rehabilitation.
- Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Basic photography skills.
- Ability to write enticing guest blog entries and press releases.
About the Company/Organization
A family-owned company specializing in beam replacement and pier support installations for homes and wood-built commercial properties in the Carolinas and Georgia. Winner of 54 Angie’s List 2011 coupon Super Service Awards and finalist for 2011 Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal.
Salary or Pay Rate
Unpaid, but will have company smart phone and travel stipends.
How To Apply
Send an email to Mel@falconecrawlspace.com about your interest in historic preservation and a communications internship.